This nutty and chocolaty pizza is perfect for kids, and kindles awake the childishness in adults too! Made quickly and easily with a spread of Nutella and a topping of finely chopped nuts, the Chocolate Pizza has an exotic hazelnut flavour, which intensifies upon baking, making it impossible to resist!
Preparation Time: 5 mins. Cooking Time: Nil. Makes 4 pizzas.
Baking Time: 30 to 35 minutes Baking Temperature: 180° C (360°F)
4 thin crust pizza base [175 mm. (7″)]
8 tbsp nutella heazulnut chocolate spread
4 tbsp finely chopped almonds (badam)
4 tbsp finely chopped walnuts (akhrot)
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry, surface and spread 2 tbsp of nutella evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of almonds and 1 tbsp of walnuts evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more pizzas.
- Place 2 pizzas on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 12 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
Repeat step 4 to bake 2 more pizzas.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.