Preparation Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 3 mins
Baking Time: 40 minutes
Baking Temperature: 200°C (400°F)
Makes 2 pizzas
2 pizza bases , 200 mm. (8″) diameter
1 recipe tomato sauce
1 cup grated mozzrella cheese
olive oil or any other for greasing and drizzling
To Be Mixed Together For The Topping
1/4 cup blanched and sliced mushrooms (khumbh)
4 sliced sun-dried tomatoes
1 tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
4 tomatoes slices
1 tbsp chopped olives
2 tbsp blanched and chopped spinach (palak)
2 tbsp chopped capsicum
2 tbsp boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
1 tsp butter
salt to taste
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté mushrooms for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread half the tomato sauce on it.
- Spread half the topping
- Sprinkle half the cheese on top.
- Drizzle with some olive oil or any oil and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes or until the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza. Serve hot.
RECIPE SOURCE : Mushroom , Sweet Corn and Spinach Pizza by Tarla Dalal