Mushroom, Broccoli and Noodle Salad in Hot and Sour Dressing
Looks and tastes exciting! here is a colourful vegetable salad tossed in a spicy lemon soya dressing.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Makes 4 servings
For The Dressing
2 tsp oil
1 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup blanched and sliced mushrooms (khumbh)
1 cup boiled noodles
1/4 cup sliced onions
1 tsp chopped celery
1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
1/2 cup blanched broccoli florets
1/2 cup sliced red capsicum
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add the garlic and sauté till it is light brown in colour. Keep aside to cool.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Line a serving bowl with the lettuce leaves and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients, along with the dressing and toss gently.
- Spoon the salad over the lettuce leaves and serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Recipe Source: Mushroom, Broccoli and Noodle Salad in Hot and Sour Dressing