Cheese and Carrot Rolls
Easy and quick to make, these little rolls with their unusual combination of cheese and carrots will be a surprising hit!
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Baking time: 15 to 17 minutes
Baking temperature: 180°C (360°F)
Makes 15 rolls
5 fresh bread slices
melted butter for greasing and smearing
- Remove the crusts from the bread slices and flatten each slice using a rolling pin.
- Place 1 rolled bread slice on a dry, clean surface. Place a little prepared filling on one end and roll it tightly.
- Cut the roll into 3 equal portions. Arrange them on a greased baking tray and apply a little melted butter on each roll.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Cheese and Carrot Rolls